KDev-embedded status

Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 13:13:47 UTC 2016

Thank you for the feedback, and revision approval.

I'm trying to learn more about embedded programming. I have some experience
with Arduino, and trying to program some MCUs using my Arduino board as a
programmer.

I find the embedded programming to be very Windows/VisualStudio centric,
and I don't like that. That's why I'm glad this plugin exists.

I'd like for this plugin to be more user friendly, especially for
beginners, and for it to follow the KDE Mantra: Simple by design, powerful
when needed.

For that I'd like to better understand the current direction the plugin is
headed, and I propose that we set up a workboard for it, and keep the
backlog in there, instead of the readme.

There are many things about embedded programming I still don't know, and
I'd like to learn about them while working on this project.

Can I set up a Phabricator project for this plugin?

*Ovidiu - Florin BOGDAN*
GeekAliens.com <http://ovidiu.geekaliens.com>
Kubuntu România <http://kubuntu.org>
<http://www.google.com/profiles/ovidiu.b13>