[Differential] [Commented On] D2618: [kdevplatform] fix plugins loading

antonanikin (Anton Anikin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 30 04:58:02 UTC 2016

antonanikin added a comment.

  > The *EnabledByDefault* property needs  to be read somewhere.

  Hi, Kevin!

  https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Kate/KTextEditor_Plugins says:

  I grep sources of `kdevplatform` and `kdevelop` and found that all plugins are "EnabledByDefault" except `KDevManPage`. It seems that this setting is not used anywhere except in removed code (I can't find something other). I think that we сan safely remove this code without negative consequences, since `EnabledByDefault` field is only used for setting the initial value of appropriate plugin's property.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVPLATFORM KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D2618