Regarding KDevelop Documentation Update

Rahul Shinde rshinde at mail.csuchico.edu
Mon Apr 18 05:26:56 UTC 2016

Hi Developers,

I noticed that there is no proper documentation for how to setup the
development environment for KDevelop. So if you all allow I would like to
write a step by step documentation for the process. I know there is one
blog written by Kevin Funk for the same but most of the new developers who
are willing to contribute are not aware of it. And also it is always better
if we keep project documentation in the project itself and keep it
up-to-date.

Please let me know. I am really willing to work on it.

Thank you.

*Sincerely,*

*Rahul Shinde(530) 566-4698 *

*rshinde at mail.csuchico.edu <rshinde at mail.csuchico.edu>*