JSON property "X-KDevelop-Interfaces" messages

René J. V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 09:02:49 UTC 2016

Alexander Richardson wrote:

> It's not an error, just a hint to tell the developer to fix the JSON
> files. You can safely ignore it.

Yeah, I realised - but it'd be easier to ignore if it wasn't printed so
frequently ;)

Anyway, Kevin already submitted a patch that should fix the issue upstream.

There's one related observation though: I tried to disable the plasma plugin via
the settings dialog. I don't know if it's just me, but I found that setting
"doesn't stick". I think I noticed this before but wrote it off to a more
general uncertainty which settings are session-specific and which are global, but
now it's clear that this particular setting is apparently not saved at all.

R.