JSON property "X-KDevelop-Interfaces" messages

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 13:27:43 UTC 2016

On Thursday April 07 2016 14:39:20 René J.V. Bertin wrote:

> kdevelop:
> kdevcmakemanager.json
>     "X-KDevelop-Interfaces": [
>         "org.kdevelop.IBuildSystemManager",
>         "org.kdevelop.IProjectFileManager",
>         "ILanguageSupport"
>     ],

One strange and possibly related observation: when I launch KDevelop via the Finder (LaunchServices) I get popup warnings that the KDevCmakeManager project manager plugin cannot be loaded. Sadly (in this case) OS X no longer sends all stdout/stderr output into the system.log, so I have no idea what other output is being produced.
The other (project manager) plugins load correctly, though, which suggests there might be a link - unless the plugin also fails to load if cmake cannot be found on the path?