JSON property "X-KDevelop-Interfaces" messages

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 13:36:25 UTC 2016

On Thursday April 07 2016 15:16:17 Milian Wolff wrote:

Hi,

> > The last one is the only single-item list, but as far as I can see that same
> > syntax is used elsewhere too without problems.
>
> Reread the warning, that is not the problem.

I know, the warning complains about something that's not a string list ... I'm not used to using json so that observation was just reasonable proof that single-item lists aren't demoted to a scalar/1D type automatically.

> Yes, I suggest you try a clean build dir, or remove the build artifacts for
> these plugins one by one until you fail to reproduce the error.

Well, I could do that *again*, but as I said in my initial message that's just not something I can indulge in ATM. It's not like anything appears broken apart from the messages. This is merely an annoyance that seemed trivial enough that someone already fixed it.

> Also, I suggest you run KDevelop through GDB and get a backtrace to when the
> warning is printed, to find out what plugin is loaded.

Do you at least have an idea what function prints that message? OTOH, it looks like this is the 1st message being printed, so if you know what function to break on to catch any kind of terminal output on Linux that could do the trick too.

Cheers,