JSON property "X-KDevelop-Interfaces" messages

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 12:39:20 UTC 2016

On Thursday April 07 2016 13:39:20 Milian Wolff wrote:

hi

>"X-KDevelop-Interfaces": "org.kdevelop.IProjectFileManager"

There are no json files containing X-KDevelop-Interfaces in my (out-of-tree) build directory, they're all in the source directory.

Those that do in the source directories contain

kdevelop:
kdevcmakemanager.json
    "X-KDevelop-Interfaces": [
        "org.kdevelop.IBuildSystemManager",
        "org.kdevelop.IProjectFileManager",
        "ILanguageSupport"
    ],
kdevcustombuildsystem.json
   "X-KDevelop-Interfaces": [
        "org.kdevelop.IProjectBuilder",
        "org.kdevelop.IProjectFileManager",
        "org.kdevelop.IBuildSystemManager"
    ],
kdevcustommakemanager.json
    "X-KDevelop-Interfaces": [
        "org.kdevelop.IBuildSystemManager",
        "org.kdevelop.IProjectFileManager"
    ],
kdevqmakemanager.json
    "X-KDevelop-Interfaces": [
        "org.kdevelop.IBuildSystemManager",
        "org.kdevelop.IProjectFileManager"
    ],

kdevplatform/kdevgenericmanager.json
    "X-KDevelop-Interfaces": [
        "org.kdevelop.IProjectFileManager"
    ],

The last one is the only single-item list, but as far as I can see that same syntax is used elsewhere too without problems.

Do I understand correctly that these files are compiled one way or another, because none of them is installed?

R.