Concentration mode and navigation tooltips

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Sep 27 20:01:21 UTC 2015

Hey Aleix,

there is one big bug introduced with your concentration mode: The keyboard
navigation within the tooltips now triggered with the meta key doesn't work
anymore.

For some reason, the change of the key from alt to meta prevents
ContextBrowserView::event from ever being called with the expected events to
navigate to the next link.

To reproduce:

- hover a declaration
- press and hold Meta, the tooltip should show up
- press and release right, left, down, up: the active link should switch
- press enter, the active link should be activated

none of the last two points works anymore in current master for me, but works
again if I revert the alt <-> meta change.

Furthermore, I see that we still use meta in other places, e.g. do show
documentation for code completion items and quickopen items. This should be
assimilated and also use meta.

Do you happen to have time to look into these issues?
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de