about killing "unkillable" jobs

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 14:22:09 UTC 2015

On Tuesday November 24 2015 20:47:10 René J.V. Bertin wrote:

> > Regarding QProcess being destroyed while running: That is clearly a bug.
> > Please find out where it comes from.

I may have a bit more info on this:

kdevelop(74830)/kdevelop (cmake support debug) CMakeParserUtils::executeProcess: failed to execute: "/opt/local/bin/cmake"
QProcess: Destroyed while process is still running.
kdevelop(74830)/kdevelop (cmake support debug) CMakeParserUtils::executeProcess: Executing: "/opt/local/bin/cmake" :: ("--help-module-list")

I tried building kdevelop with -O0 -g, but for whatever reason it then refuses to load any plugin (which in turn means that the "crasher" session I had has now been reconfigured to have 0 projects :-/)

R.