Imported symbols missing mouse-over popup

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Nov 22 19:20:47 UTC 2015

On Donnerstag, 19. November 2015 18:53:29 CET Thomas Brix Larsen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm working on a plugin for the D Programming Language. http://dlang.org
>
> I currently have a problem with symbols declared in other modules not having
> the mouse-over popup. Here is a screenshot:
> http://brix-verden.dk/misc/imported_symbols_are_red.png
>
> The symbols add and testConstant are imported from "importedstuff". Here is
> what duchainify has recorded:
> http://brix-verden.dk/misc/imported_symbols_are_red.txt
>
> Any hints would be appreciated.

Hey Thomas,

where is the source code for your plugin?

Are you importing the parent context of the imports? Maybe that's what is
missing? Afaik that is required to keep the import alive. But it may also be
something completely different... :-/ Without the source and an example to
test it I'd have to hard time to come up with a clear answer.

Also, did you write a unit test for this issue yet - is it reproducible there?
Would certainly make it simpler to find a solution to this problem.

Bye

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de