Kdev-clang master not building

Lucas Tanure tanure at linux.com
Sat May 9 23:57:26 UTC 2015

Hi,

I tried to compile today but I got and Error. The error is the same.
I tried to clean everything, but didn't solved.

[ 81%] Building CXX object
tests/CMakeFiles/test_codecompletion.dir/test_codecompletion.cpp.o
In file included from /usr/include/qt/QtCore/qnamespace.h:37:0,
                 from /usr/include/qt/QtCore/qobjectdefs.h:41,
                 from /usr/include/qt/QtCore/qobject.h:40,
                 from /usr/include/qt/QtCore/QObject:1,
                 from
/home/tanure/workspace/src/kdev-clang/tests/test_codecompletion.h:25,
                 from
/home/tanure/workspace/src/kdev-clang/tests/test_codecompletion.cpp:23:
/usr/include/qt/QtCore/qmetatype.h: In instantiation of ‘constexpr int
qMetaTypeId() [with T = KTextEditor::Cursor]’:
/home/tanure/workspace/src/kdev-clang/tests/test_codecompletion.cpp:441:5:
  required from here
/usr/include/qt/QtCore/qmetatype.h:1648:5: error: static assertion failed:
Type is not registered, please use the Q_DECLARE_METATYPE macro to make it
known to Qt's meta-object system
     Q_STATIC_ASSERT_X(QMetaTypeId2<T>::Defined, "Type is not registered,
please use the Q_DECLARE_METATYPE macro to make it known to Qt's
meta-object system");
     ^
In file included from /usr/include/qt/QtCore/qobject.h:48:0,
                 from /usr/include/qt/QtCore/QObject:1,
                 from
/home/tanure/workspace/src/kdev-clang/tests/test_codecompletion.h:25,
                 from
/home/tanure/workspace/src/kdev-clang/tests/test_codecompletion.cpp:23:
/usr/include/qt/QtCore/qmetatype.h: In instantiation of ‘static constexpr
int QMetaTypeId2<T>::qt_metatype_id() [with T = KTextEditor::Cursor]’:
/usr/include/qt/QtCore/qmetatype.h:1649:44:   required from ‘constexpr int
qMetaTypeId() [with T = KTextEditor::Cursor]’
/home/tanure/workspace/src/kdev-clang/tests/test_codecompletion.cpp:441:5:
  required from here
/usr/include/qt/QtCore/qmetatype.h:1509:97: error: ‘qt_metatype_id’ is not
a member of ‘QMetaTypeId<KTextEditor::Cursor>’
     static inline Q_DECL_CONSTEXPR int qt_metatype_id() { return
QMetaTypeId<T>::qt_metatype_id(); }

                     ^
/usr/include/qt/QtCore/qmetatype.h:1509:100: error: body of constexpr
function ‘static constexpr int QMetaTypeId2<T>::qt_metatype_id() [with T =
KTextEditor::Cursor]’ not a return-statement
     static inline Q_DECL_CONSTEXPR int qt_metatype_id() { return
QMetaTypeId<T>::qt_metatype_id(); }

                        ^
tests/CMakeFiles/test_codecompletion.dir/build.make:54: recipe for target
'tests/CMakeFiles/test_codecompletion.dir/test_codecompletion.cpp.o' failed
make[2]: ***
[tests/CMakeFiles/test_codecompletion.dir/test_codecompletion.cpp.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:833: recipe for target
'tests/CMakeFiles/test_codecompletion.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [tests/CMakeFiles/test_codecompletion.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Thanks

--
Lucas Tanure