kdevplatform still broken on OSX

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Thu May 7 08:45:59 UTC 2015

Hi Sune,

we’ve a KB task for this now (until we migrate away to Phabricator [1]):

	https://todo.kde.org/?controller=task&action=show&task_id=1188

which underlines that we don’t have a root user on OSX.

The CI system actually uses the Jenkins user’s permissions to install
files into /opt/kde, which is why your build system somehow needs to
consider our CI case separately, if I am not mistaken.

Greets,
Marko

[1] https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/build.kde.org/

Begin forwarded message: