KDevelop 5 release date / windows build

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu May 7 11:35:11 UTC 2015

On Thursday 07 May 2015 12:37:53 Владимир Старосельцев wrote:
>  Hello, Milian

Hey there!

> Can you say, when kdevelop 5 release date is planned?
> I would like to try build it on windows to get something like
> https://www.kdevelop.org/screenshots/kdevelop-5-pre-alpha-windows but I
> dont found instructions and download link to sources of kdev5 yet

Kevin, whom I CC'ed by sending this email to our mailing list, did the windows
build back then. He'll be able to answer you. Please direct your questions to
kdevelop-devel at kde.org in the future.

Independently of the windows stuff, I guess the questions of having a first
beta release or similar for KF5 is a good idea. What do the others think? What
is still severely broken and must be looked into? Any blockers?

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de