GSOC2015 KDevelop ideas

Laszlo Kis-Adam dfighter1985 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 19:28:58 UTC 2015

Here's the patch to do that:
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/122905/

I've also made some blog posts about my experiences:
https://dfighter1985.wordpress.com/2015/03/10/upgrading-kdevelops-valgrind-plugin-to-kf5/

https://dfighter1985.wordpress.com/2015/03/10/kdevelop-plugins-debug-lessons-learned/

https://dfighter1985.wordpress.com/2015/03/11/kdev-valgrind-at-work/

I have some further ideas for the plugin btw:
* Memcheck output should show both the line that deleted the block, and
the line of the invalid read/write.
* Helgrind could also be integrated, as that's a quite useful tool as well.
* Callgrind output could show the number of calls.