GnuCobol

Martin Lindkvist wartin.lindkvist at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 20:50:49 UTC 2015

Hi evryone,
I have now just started to use Kdevelop .
The laguage i use is Cobol with the compiler cobc (gnucobol)
it works great with normal makefile and i use syntaxHighlighting from kate.
I have seen a few posts on internet about cobol and kdevelop and people
talking about it but i cant find an language plugin.

its realy just the feature to see the variables in the list that i miss the
most ... maby copyBooks aswell other than that it is doing a great job I
think...

Anyone out there that has cobol plugin ongoing or for me its ok if just
listing variables funktion is there ...!?

Regards
Martin Lindkvist

--

*Martin Lindkvist*