Akademy 2014 BoF notes

pfee at talk21.com pfee at talk21.com
Thu Sep 11 16:16:10 UTC 2014

Hi Milian,

A little UI question...

When I click in the margin of a source file KDevelop will set a breakpoint.  Pressing CTRL+B will set a bookmark.  If I'm not using the debugger, then bookmarks are more useful.  Is there a way to have margin clicks set/unset bookmarks instead of debugger breakpoints?

Also, I'm not seeing bookmarks in the Bookmarks toolview, though I do see them in the Editor/Bookmarks menu.

I'm using kdevelop-4.7.0-1.fc20.x86_64 as packaged on Fedora 20.

Thanks,
Paul