Call for help: Update our drupal website!

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 5 23:35:41 UTC 2014

On Saturday 05 July 2014 20:46:25 Milian Wolff wrote:
> I don't think we need a
> complete makeover (nor do we have the manpower to implement that).
I tried to port the theme we currently have to Drupal 7 a while ago, and it
turned out to be quite hard anyways (I didn't really manage to come up with
anything useful). There were lots of changes to the theme / template engine
and I didn't find a clear porting guide, much less a porting script.
Maybe it's easier to start off with one of the base 7 themes and aim for
something similar to what we have now ...
Unfortunately the theme we have right now is quite complex, so it's not
trivial either way.