Missing features

Michael George Hart michael.george.hart at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 13:56:57 UTC 2014

Based on my my reading of this list, I can only assume that English is standard means of communication.

May I add, based on personal experience; this is an international, multicultural, multilingual effort. There are many thing said innocently enough in English that a person not familiar with the context, or the nuances of informal English may consider insulting.

So, please, even if English is you native language, you should try to make every effort to understand the true intent of the speaker, even if you suddenly feel offended by what someone has written. --too many people who speak or write English as a second language thinks it an easy language; to a certain extent formal English probably is, but no one in the real world uses formal English on a regular basis.

Best wishes and keep up the good work

I, the unwilling, was lead by the unqualified, to do the unbelievable for so long with so little, that I attempted the impossible with nothing

Sent from my iPad