plugin for avr-gcc

Mohammad H. Amir Amjadi m.amjadi at engineer.com
Fri Feb 28 09:36:02 UTC 2014

On  09 Esfand 1392 01:50:42 Sven Brauch wrote:
> Also -- I don't want to say it should be done, I just want to bring it up
> --  this is quite different from a desktop application development
> workflow, so maybe this is one of the cases where you want to start off
> with kdevplatform, not kdevelop...?

Well, this is true that it is not actually different from desktop application
development, but I thought focusing on the main target (which is avr-gcc) is
much better than start off a new IDE ( as I said I didn't want to reinvent the
wheel). This is because individual projects will become depricated after a
while just because they are idividual projects. There are a number of similar
things out there (Like kontrollerLab) which are dead, while eclipse for avr-
gcc is just a plugin on eclipse CDT and also codeblocks arduino is a plugin
for codeblocks and they are not a new application.

Ok. How should we start?