Clang plugin && cpp plugin code sharing.

Kalinichev Sergey kalinichev.so.0 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 12:45:47 UTC 2014

Hi!
    I've noticed that clang plugin becomes better and better every day.
Still there is some useful functionality missing, e.g.: there is no make files
project manager, no cpp/h switching, no include files navigation/completion
e.t.c
    Looking at the current cpp plugin I've noticed that we could easily reuse
some of it's functionality...
    Also currently I'm working on the 329788 bug, and clang plugin could use
that feature too.
    So, what is the plan? Are we going to:
    1. Rewrite these thing from scratch
    2. Port them to some more general place e.g. kdevplatform so that clang
plugin could reuse it too
    3. Simply copy/paste it
    4. Other options?