Improving the templates in KDevelop/KAppTemplate

Simon Wächter waechter.simon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 20:29:56 UTC 2014

Hello Aleix

> Well, I would consider template sharing an issue to fix for KDevelop
> 5. This way we can consider a broader set of technologies, e.g. Bodega.

Okay. In this case I will wait with this feature until KDevelop reaches
the 4.9* region

As next task I'll just fix the smaller issues in the KDevPlatform and
KAppTemplate templates

Simon

--
Proud member of the Free Software Foundation Europe
Protect your freedom and join the Fellowship of FSFE: http://www.fsfe.org

Please don't send me proprietary file formats, use ISO standard ODF instead (ISO/IEC 26300)