KDevelop on Mac OS

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Fri Oct 11 08:36:36 UTC 2013

On Thursday 10 October 2013 12:00:23 Alexander Dymo wrote:
> Status update: now KDevelop should build and run fine in most cases on
> MacOS
>
> With the help of Mohammad and Pierre-Henri I fixed all known compilation
> problems.
> If you closely follow instructions from readme, things should just work.
>
> https://github.com/adymo/homebrew

Great news Alexander! It's great that someone of us finally uses KDevelop on
Mac. Is it stable so far?

Esp. could either of you try to parse e.g. akonadi or any other project using
Boost in KDevelop on Mac? There used to be threading related static
initialization issues on Mac, which I hope are fixed in the meantime though.
But since I never tested it really, I cannot be sure.

Thanks!
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de