Fwd: parse cpp files imported by #include "*.cpp"

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 22 00:19:20 UTC 2013

Hi!

On Friday 22 November 2013 07:51:54 black wrote:
> The kdevelop will give us some errors on when parsing. I am new here ,
> and I want to fix it .
> If you have any idea, please give me some hints.

There were complaints about this issue before; there's not really a sane way
for an IDE to know which context the file will be embedded in, since this
might be multiple different contexts. Additionally, I consider this pattern a
very bad idea code-wise, so I'd call this a wontfix.

If you see a sane way to do this, feel free to come up with a patch. I don't
think it's worth the effort though -- try solving the issue differently code-
wise instead ;)

Greetings,
Sven