Keybindings for documentation popup and "Show uses"

Jon Mease jon.mease at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 13:29:16 UTC 2013

Greetings,
     I love the feature in KDevelop where you hover the mouse cursor over a
variable/function/method/import and a documentation popup is displayed.
This feature is so handy that I would really like to be able to trigger it
from the keyboard.  Is it currently possible to trigger the documentation
popup for the item under the text cursor without using the mouse?
 Similarly, is it possible to trigger the "Show uses" search without using
the mouse?

If not, I may be interested in trying to add these small features at some
point.

Thanks for all your work on KDevelop!
-Jon