Kate+KDevelop sprint in Barcelona

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Thu Nov 21 00:22:09 UTC 2013

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 1:32 AM, Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> wrote:

> Hi,
> We haven't had a sprint this year, but that doesn't mean we're not awake.
> In order to organize the sprint, we've decided to open up this doodle [1]
> so that those of you who'd like to attend can tell us when it's best for
> you.
>
> Aleix
>
> [1] http://doodle.com/h5ts2asqknwmr5a7
>
> PS: Adding yourself to the doodle doesn't mean that you'll be sponsored
> either, we'll go over this when we know the dates.

Hi!
As discussed, I closed the poll so that you can mark yourselves this week
as busy. I marked it from the 18th to the 26th so that we could take
advantage of both weekends. We can still change this, though.

Please add yourselves to the website, together with the travelling
sponsorship you require, there's some information on the page, if you're
missing anything please contact me.

:D!
Aleix

[1] https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/164