Kate+KDevelop sprint in Barcelona

Dominik Haumann dhaumann at kde.org
Sun Nov 17 13:56:09 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 12 November 2013 01:32:04 Aleix Pol wrote:
> Hi,
> We haven't had a sprint this year, but that doesn't mean we're not awake.
> In order to organize the sprint, we've decided to open up this doodle [1]
> so that those of you who'd like to attend can tell us when it's best for
> you.
>
> Aleix
>
> [1] http://doodle.com/h5ts2asqknwmr5a7

@Kate Developers: Only very few of the people active in Kate development have
so far added themselves to the doodle poll. This doodle poll is mainly to find
a date. I would very much appreciate, if all fill out the doodle poll.

So here it goes: Kåre, Simon, Alex N., Shaheed, Pablo, Phil, Miquel, T.C.,
Gerald, Gregor, Fabian, Erlend, and all the ones I forgot or other
contributors who are interested? If you definitely cannot attend, you can also
say "no" on all dates:

  http://doodle.com/h5ts2asqknwmr5a7

I really recommend to join such a meeting. It's usually very much fun, very
productive, and very interesting to meet the other developers.
You should add yourself as soon as possible,

Greetings,
Dominik