4.6 release notes

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Nov 16 18:04:30 UTC 2013

On Saturday 16 November 2013 21:34:21 Vlas Puhov wrote:
> On Friday 15 November 2013 11:30:10 Milian Wolff wrote:
> > It would be awesome if Vlas Puhov could write a bit about the debugger
> > improvements he worked on.
>
> Guess I can do it. But, I've never done it before, so ... what should it
> look like? Should it be more like this:
> http://kdevelop.org/46/kdevelop-46-beta-1-available

Like this is enough, just one or two paragraphs and a screenshot of what you
added and why it's cool and what you can do with it.

> http://userbase.kde.org/KDevelop4/Manual

Long-term this would be very welcome as well, such that others can figure out
how to use it without the usual trial&error phase.

> and where exactly to write it? There:
> http://userbase.kde.org/KDevelop4/Manual ?? Also I hope it doesn't require
> any php/html or whatever skills, because I'm really bad at it :(

For the release notes, please add the paragraph here:
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KDevelop4/4.6

It's a simple plain-text format - no php/html involved. For the screenshot,
just send me one via (private) email.

Thanks
--
Milian Wolff