Show uses not working on 4.5.0

Alexandre Courbot gnurou at gmail.com
Fri May 3 08:18:45 UTC 2013

Hi Aleix, Millian, thanks for the replies!

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 4:12 AM, Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de> wrote:
> On Wednesday 01 May 2013 14:10:49 Alexandre Courbot wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is anyone else having this issue? I compiled kdevplatform 1.5.0 and
>> kdevelop 4.5.0 and since that show uses stopped working. Either the
>> tooltip becomes all grey, or it remains as it was before I clicked the
>> link. I cannot see any error message in the console. Other
>> functionalities seem to work, e.g. syntax coloring and hilighting
>> attest that the DUChain is build correctly.
>>
>> Any idea what I am doing wrong?
>
> The uses should now be shown in the toolview - is that not the case for you?

That's probably the problem - I compiled 4.5.0 on another machine and
noticed the uses show up correctly - only in the toolview. I will
check my toolview configuration once I go back to this machine.
Probably wiping KDev's layout configuration will solve the issue.

Alex.