Project Filtering

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Jul 27 23:55:14 UTC 2013

On Saturday 27 July 2013 22:52:50 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 8:02 PM, Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de> wrote:
> >
> > dir):

> > > Confirmed, there are some fishy things going on. I'll investigate more
> > > tomorrow. Thanks for the report!
> >
> > Not tomorrow, but at least I figured out what is going on. The old
> > genericprojectmanagersettings KCM is interfering :)
> >
> > find /path/to/install/prefix -name
> > "kcm_kdev_genericprojectmanagersettings*" -
> > delete
> >
> > Then it should work. Please test again and tell me if you find anything
> > suspicious.
>
> Unfortunately I still see the same behaviour after removing the old kcm. I
> can't find a way to filter out a subdir or the contents of a subdir by
> either specifying the directory (with or without trailing slash) or
> directory name + /*.

You don't have a leading slash, do you? I don't remember why I added that back
then... Maybe to make it possible to disambiguate between something, but I
can't remember what exactly.

If that's still not it, please show me the output of "find" in a project
folder and paste the contents of .kdev4/*.kdev4 [Filters] section.

Cheers
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de