unifying libdiff2

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Fri Jul 19 23:59:33 UTC 2013

Kevin,

Thanks for the guidance.  I did decide the actions and such do belong
inside KompareModelList afterall, and found a way to make KomparePart get
the actions from the KompareModelList and add them to it's own
actionCollection.  I've pushed a branch to kompare called movelibdiff2 if
you want to take a look.  It works ok here, but I'll let you guys see what
you think of my solution.

My libdiff2 is at scratch/whiting/libdiff2 and builds by itself and
installs a LibKompareDiff2Config.cmake file that libdialogpages on my
branch uses to find LibKompareDiff2 variables to build against.

thanks,
Jeremy