Fwd: Usability Workshops

Kevin Funk krf at gmx.de
Tue Jul 9 23:08:59 UTC 2013

Hey guys,

There is a usability workshop during Akademy this year where one can get
his/her applications tested by a volunteer who's unaware of the application in
use. KDevelop would fit into this workshop perfectly well, because, ahem, I
think it's still somewhat rough to get started with it at first.

Jos likes to have at least two developers per app. I don't really consider
myself a core developer now, but proficient enough to guide users through
KDevelop. Does anyone else want to join me in the workshop? Then I'd send the
application to Jos so we could get KDevelop dismantled by usability people. ;)

Cheers