Kdevelop4 4.3 and 4.6 runs like a pig on AMD Athlon(tm) XP 3200+

Michael George Hart michael.george.hart at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 09:35:28 UTC 2013

I have turned off everything I can think of and even disable a few plugin and it still runs like a pig.
This particular project was assembled under Kdevelop 3 and never had to wait sometime 3 seconds just to scroll up on line.

There must a lot of stuff going on in kdevelop4; my next step is to disable every plugin except the one for debugging.

I, the unwilling, was lead by the unqualified, to do the unbelievable for so long with so little, that I attempted the impossible with nothing

Sent from my iPad