Releasing KDevelop 4.5

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Wed Apr 10 13:56:44 UTC 2013

Well, I thought about that too. My point of view is that at the moment
master is quite stable (I use it daily) and it doesn't have any known
regressions from 4.4 (to me) I don't know of anybody using 4.5.

To relax this problem a little we can do the following:
- 11th april; merge master to 4.5
- 15th april: release beta1
- 22nd april: release rc1
- 2nd may : release 4.5.0