Better support for editing XML and XSL

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Tue Oct 30 22:19:13 UTC 2012

Am Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2012, 21:06:07 schrieb Milian Wolff:
> On Wednesday 24 October 2012 20:32:18 Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> > If not, what plugin templates would I start from for the XML syntax
> > support, and which tutorial is the best for me?
> > Is there any existing plugin which would serve as good code to copy from?
>
> See quanta/languages/xml . There is probably quite a bit of porting required
> and then some bug fixing, but at least it is something you could start
> with.
>
> If you have questions, ask.

First question:
What is the relationship between playground/devtools/quanta (languages/xml)
and playground/devtools/plugins/kdev-xml ?

So is the latter extracted from quanta and now the stuff I should hammer on?
(Or has somebody else already picked that as her/his pet project in the
meantime, and I better coordinate with these people?)

Cheers
Friedrich