bugs.kde.org product/component for plugins

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Nov 11 20:00:26 UTC 2012

On Saturday 10 November 2012 20:09:56 Niko Sams wrote:
> Hi,
>
> where should users report bugs for plugins like kdev-upload,
> kdev-xdebug and so on?
> - kdev-python has it's own product
> - there was a upload/xdebug component in quanta (but quanta is not
> open for new bugs and it's confusing anyway)
> - php has it's own component in kdevelop (well actually two)

We (I) can add as many components as we want. Considering that Dr. Konqi by
default assigns the bugs to the host app (i.e. KDevelop), I think it's the
easiest to create sub-components there. If you though prefer to have your own
component like Sven has, I'd be fine with that as well.

Cheers
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de