Sublime Tool View: deferred loadSettings

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jan 22 17:00:06 UTC 2012

On 22.01.12 11:51:32, Niko Sams wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 22:51, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:
> > On 21.01.12 17:46:00, Niko Sams wrote:
> >> If nobody objects I will commit this to master without Qt 4.7 testing.
> >
> > I cannot reproduce the problem in your original mail here with KDE 4.6
> > and Qt4.7. However there's also no problem after applying your patch, so
> > I'd say go ahead.
> cool, thanks for testing!
> (I wonder how you manage to have that many qt versions (+ kdelibs i
> assume) available)

No idea what you mean, I only have 1 of each on my private machines (I
do have multiple Qt's at work, but still only a single KDE). That being
said they sometimes differ slightly (but only the bugfix version) since
I'm very lazy at regularly updating my packages these days (read: I
upgrade my systems whenever I'm bored, which doesn't happen often).

And Qt4.7+kdelibs 4.6 is what Debian unstable currently ships (KDE 4.7.3
or so packages just started to appear in experimental, but I'm going to
give them a bit time to settle before jumping to that).