GSOC 2012

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Fri Feb 17 02:47:46 UTC 2012

> Please don't add your ideas there on your own. Present them here, after all
> only ideas for which we have a mentor should end up on this page.

Yes, that is the implied sanity of course. ;)

I previously briefly mentioned to Aleix, but from Mobile world (~my)
POV: KDevelop lacks a decent integration for mobile development.
People out there now use QtCreator for Harmattan, MeeGo, Raspberry,
PlayBook and so forth (basically for all these tasks). It would be
nice to facilitiate this integration (Madde, package generation etc).
I know it is probably not a minor task, but I guess any initiation
(new contributor) is welcome regarding this. The Mobile world is
getting more and more important nowadays for us.

I am sorry, but I cannot give too thorough description because I am
just considering it from user point of view (click on "Deploy" and it
works). :)

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp