Database Project - ILanguageSupport

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 6 21:04:50 UTC 2012

Hi there,

I'm sorry, I don't understand what that has to do with templates...or
even project types?

Also I'm wondering how you imagine your database management tool. Do
you want to implement something like phpmyadmin in KDevelop? Does that
make sense?

For SQL language support, this would indeed be great, but it's a lot
of work (hasn't there been someone here recently who also wanted to do
that?). If you want to get started on that, I suggest you have a look
at one of the language plugins (the php plugin, for example). Those
plugins are not related to project types or templates, but just to the
mime type of the file which is currently open.

You might also want to drop by in the IRC channel some time, that
could probably get you started more quickly? :)

Greetings