Database Project - ILanguageSupport

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 18:46:22 UTC 2012

I don't know what exaclty are trying to do, but for doing anything with a
database you will need a connection to the database and that needs to
be configured (per project I guess). Why not show those Actions only when
the connection is configured?

Not only php projects but also c++ projects could use databases :D

Niko