Redesign of "Configure Launches" dialog

Michael George Hart michael.george.hart at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 05:30:00 UTC 2012

You know I am trying to figure what you guys are talking about because for sure the adding an external script to my set of configure launch configurations would be very useful for my CUDA development.

So given the fact I may not know what you are talking about

When I do
    Run->Configure Launches
A Launch Configuration Dialog box appears.

I have pressed every button, drop-down list and move the scroll bar around and I don't see anything about adding an external script to the set of launch configurations

I see a convenient tool bar "External Scripts" that allows me easy use of CUDA stuff.

So far I am quite with launch configuration, however I cannot understand what this conversation but it would seem I would want add external scripts to my launch configuration.

Could you clarify what you are talking about -My kdevelop has been built from the latest git pull of the trunk

Thanks

I, the unwilling, was lead by the unqualified, to do the unbelievable for so long with so little, that I attempted the impossible with nothing

Sent from my iPad