is there plugin development guide?

microcai microcai at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 10 05:37:42 UTC 2012

Hi,

I want to use autotools in KDevelop. I need an autotools plugin that

* filter out autotools generated files in project view

* syntax highlight for configure.ac and Makefile.am

as well as autocompletion for configure.ac and Makefile

* should inherit from makefile plugin that can do include directory

discover from Makefile and macro definations

* an gui widget dialog that can edit Makefile.am and configure.ac in few

mouse clicks

Is there any pre-exist code that I can start with ? or an plugin development

guide/howtos ?