Broken categories in our templates or kapptemplate?

Michael Hart michael.george.hart at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 18:50:21 UTC 2012

Just did a "git pull" of kdevplatform and tried to build and it failed.
Then I did a "make clean" then a make and still got the following error:

"/home/XMan/Documents/Projects/kdevelop4/src/kdevplatform/language/codegen/applychangeswidget.cpp:
In member function ‘bool
KDevelop::ApplyChangesWidget::applyAllChanges()’:
/home/XMan/Documents/Projects/kdevelop4/src/kdevplatform/language/codegen/applychangeswidget.cpp:149:82:
error: no matching function for call to
‘KDevelop::IDocumentController::documentForUrl()’
/home/XMan/Documents/Projects/kdevelop4/src/kdevplatform/interfaces/idocumentcontroller.h:77:47:
note: candidate is: virtual KDevelop::IDocument*
KDevelop::IDocumentController::documentForUrl(const KUrl&) const
make[2]: ***
[language/CMakeFiles/kdevplatformlanguage.dir/codegen/applychangeswidget.o]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [language/CMakeFiles/kdevplatformlanguage.dir/all] Error 2"

I have been using gcc 4.5 in openSuSE 11.4

Michael