Unit Testing

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Mon Apr 30 11:19:50 UTC 2012

On Sunday 29 April 2012 20:36:44 Miha Čančula wrote:
> Alright, we have school holidays this week, so that means some extra
> kdevelop time for me. I removed the CTestFinder plugin and merge the
> test-finding code to CMakeManager. This means no manual reloading is
> needed, and tests are reported in the GUI as soon as they are parsed. I'll
> try to do the same for PHP tomorrow.

Sounds good, thanks. But sadly I cannot try it out, at least one file is
missing in kdevplatform (testcontroller.cpp) - can you please make sure you've
committed all files?

Btw have you managed to find a solution to the "lets remove/update changed
tests" problem yet?

> I'm still having trouble with a custom Job subclass, especially because of
> the OutputJob dependency. So I'm thinking it would be better to keep the
> current interface (KJob* launchCase() etc. ) and leave result reporting to
> the ITestController. Except that instead of having a result() method on the
> TestSuite itself, a TestResult argument to the testRunFinished() signal
> could be added.

I can try to have a look at that.

Cheers
--