Unit Testing

Miha Čančula miha at noughmad.eu
Sun Apr 29 18:36:44 UTC 2012

Alright, we have school holidays this week, so that means some extra
kdevelop time for me. I removed the CTestFinder plugin and merge the
test-finding code to CMakeManager. This means no manual reloading is
needed, and tests are reported in the GUI as soon as they are parsed. I'll
try to do the same for PHP tomorrow.

I'm still having trouble with a custom Job subclass, especially because of
the OutputJob dependency. So I'm thinking it would be better to keep the
current interface (KJob* launchCase() etc. ) and leave result reporting to
the ITestController. Except that instead of having a result() method on the
TestSuite itself, a TestResult argument to the testRunFinished() signal
could be added.