barade.barade at web.de
Mon Sep 26 18:36:52 UTC 2011
Just some suggestions:
- When implementing void bla(BOOST_SCOPED_ENUM(MyEnum) value); it
should auto complete with the preprocessor and not resolve it by using
- When implementing member functions auto completion doesn't consider
that it is in namespace of some identifiers already:
// Here it completes:
// instead of only Haha::Test
- If you're implementing functions in header files it could add an "inline"
- Is there any way to define if * and & operators should be next to identifier
- Are there some plans to add some basic parser for Doxygen comments
which could resolve \ref or HTML tags for example?
You're doing a great job! Thank you a lot for KDevelop!!!
More information about the KDevelop-devel