Lets improve the layout of our navigation widgets!

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu Sep 8 22:24:35 UTC 2011

Aleix Pol, 08.09.2011:
> On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 5:52 PM, Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de> wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > I'd like to start discussion on how to improve our current code
> > navigation widgets. Attached you find my take on it.
> >
> > I'd like to have comments, and - maybe more importantly - your own
> > versions of
> > the "improved" layouts.
> >
> > bye
> > --
> > Milian Wolff
> > mail at milianw.de
> > http://milianw.de
> >
> > --
> :
> :) I like the fact that you're playing with it.
>
> In the header description, maybe we could group classes and namespaces so
> that it's not repeated that much maybe?

Personally, I wnated to get rid of namespaces alltogether and instead link
each part of the QID separately, i.e.:

before: namespace ASDF class ASDF::FOO
now: class ASDF::FOO

> At the class definition we're losing the "access" information.

afair public classes are only available in java, but not in C++ nor in PHP -
or am I mistaken? for class members it should persist of course

bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de