Patches for git plugin related reviews

Sergey Vidyuk sir.vestnik at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 03:14:50 UTC 2011

Hello

Patches for reviews
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/102850/
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/102857/
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/102858/
are attached. Patch for 102857 is modified following the last suggestion from
Milian. I've also uploaded modified version into reviewboard. I'm unsure if
it's good idea to have cpp file for implementation of one empty function.
Actually I'm unsure if it's good idea to have non-pure virtual function in an
interface. If needed I can move implementation back to header or into plugins.

Sergey