Auto completion

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 2 09:25:14 UTC 2011

I think the point is, if KDevelop generates code, it needs to
understand what exactly that code means, or else it could be faulty.
It doesn't just copy parts of your definition statement or so, it does
understand exactly what the definition means, and re-models it to
create the declaration statement. In this process, macros are lost. If
you don't want this, you'd need to introduce a special hack for boost
or so.

Greetings,
Sven