Auto completion

Baradé barade.barade at web.de
Sun Oct 2 00:24:24 UTC 2011

On Saturday 01 Oct 2011 20:48:42 David Nolden wrote:
> It's unclear what you mean, but generally, KDevelop works similar to a
> real compiler, and the knowledge from which macro some code was
> created is usually lost (the parser works with the code resulting from
> the macro expansion).
That's exactly the problem for preprocessors since I can't imagine any
situation where it should be resolved by auto completion.
Just imagine something like BOOST_FOREACH or "foreach". You would never like
to get the code behind this instead of the macro but for BOOST_FOREACH it
works without problems (as far as I know). I do only have problems with
BOOST_SCOPED_ENUM used by parameters.