KDevelop's welcome page

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 17 15:24:56 UTC 2011

I'm sorry, but I disagree. "Recent Projects" is, in my opinion, the
most useful thing that could possibly be on a welcome page. I often
have more than one project, but I absolutely don't have the nerves to
configure different sessions and stuff for them. So I'd love to be
able to just click one of the most recently used projects when
KDevelop opens up.

Greetings,
Sven